Inviting users to your ReadyUp organization can allow additional members of your team to access the ReadyUp admin panel, publish events, and keep details up to date.
To invite a user to your organization, follow the steps below.
- Before inviting a new user, they must sign up for a ReadyUp account. Provide the user this link and ask them to give you their chosen ReadyUp display name once they've registered: https://app.readyup.gg/?action=register
- Once they have registered and you've obtained their ReadyUp display name, log in to the ReadyUp Admin
- Click on your username in the top-right corner and select "Organization" from the dropdown.
- On your organization's page, locate the "Invited Users" section.
- Click the invite button () on the right-hand side of the "Invited Users" section to open the user invitation options.
- Ensure "Invite by username" is ticked and search for the user's ReadyUp display name in the "Username" box. Select the user's full display name from the dropdown.
Ensure that the "Role" you've selected is either "Organization Admin", "Organization Editor", or "Organization Contributor".
- Click the save button () to the right-hand side of the "Role" selection to invite the user to your organization.
- Direct your invited user to their ReadyUp notifications. These can be located directly with this link: https://app.readyup.com/profile?tab=notifications
- Once the user has verified their email address and accepted your organization invitation, they can access the ReadyUp admin panel.
The table below describes the differences between the available roles that a user can have within your organization.
|User can view, edit, and delete all events assigned to your organization||
User can view, edit, and delete events assigned to their user account (i.e. events they created)
|User can create draft events under your organization||✅||✅||✅|
|User can publish draft events under your organization||✅||✅||❌|
|User can create new widgets under your organization||✅||✅||❌|
|User can view, edit, and delete widgets assigned to your organization||✅||✅||❌|
|User can edit the details of your organization||✅||✅||❌|
|User can view the details of users in your organization||✅||✅||❌|
|User can edit the details of users in your organization||✅||❌||❌|
|User can invite new users to your organization||✅||❌||❌|
|User can create, edit, and delete API tokens under your organization||✅||❌||❌|