The ReadyUp Twitch Extension lives below your stream and displays upcoming event listings to your viewers so they can sign up for notifications and stay in the loop!
After activating the widget on your Twitch channel, it is completely hands-off. The widget will automatically update as new events are added, so you never need to think about it again.
You'll need a widget ID to set up the extension. Ask your event organizer to provide you with a widget ID, as it will determine what events appear in your extension panel.
- Sign into Twitch and access the ReadyUp Twitch Extension using this link: https://dashboard.twitch.tv/extensions/lx5db8vycmio4ascv35jozl47phe2x
- Press Install, then Configure. Paste the widget ID provided by your event organizer in the "Widget ID" box. You can leave the other fields blank. Hit Save.
- To activate the extension and display it on your Twitch channel, start by going to the Extensions section in your dashboard: https://dashboard.twitch.tv/extensions
- Click on the My Extensions tab. In the ReadyUp box, press Activate and select what panel slot you'd like the extension to appear in under your stream.
- Navigate to your Twitch channel's "About" tab and check below the video player to ensure the extension is installed and visible. Done!